Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending June 16th




The kitchen remodel is moving along slowly. We are waiting for the load bearing wall to come down but the window has been removed and things are looking great. 


My yard and garden are so beautiful right now. I will take photos for tomorrow. One thing I can tell you with the house under construction, my sanctuary is yard work. I can tell you the best therapy is weeding. 


Lastly, the baby nursery is also moving along. My daughter is in her third trimester. I have been working on the bassinet and ready to move to the painting of furniture. The nursery is also so beautiful, you are going to love it. 

Tuesday






Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potatoes
 Cesar Salad
Ice Cream Sundaes

Wednesday  







Grilled Ham and Turkey Bagels
Potato Salad
Crudities

Thursday 

 Out for dinner with family

 Friday 










Steaks with Horseradish Sauce
Twice Baked Potatoes
Garden Salad

 Saturday 



 


Inside Out Lobster Rolls
Grilled Corn
Sauteed Potatoes

Sunday Brunch



 

Asparagus and Ham Crepes with Mornay Sauce
Coffee Cake
Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia