Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Goals this week and Menu Ending June 9, 2013




The kitchen is half demo-ed. I am waiting to take out the rest of the kitchen until the wall comes down and we are ready to floor the old kitchen. I will update with more pictures soon but this is the boys taking out the oven and cook top. All the upper cabinets are gone. 



You will notice my electric frying pan... my new cook top!!

We are working on the insulation, taping off the new kitchen, removing light fixtures and getting ready for a new ceiling after the removal of a load-bearing wall. 

Life does move on, I am working on the grand baby bassinet, the garden, my online class and planting all the flowers. While big projects take up a lot of your time, you need to keep focus on all the mundane chores to keep the life moving. 

With that thought in mind, I have made a menu for the next six weeks:


Tuesday


 
Beef Tacos with Guacamole
Spanish Rice
Refried Black Beans

Wednesday  





 Lemon Alfredo
Cesar Salad
Foccacia

Thursday 





Grilled Steak Sandwich
Purchased Potato Salad

 Friday 

Dinner BBQ for Niece’s Graduation

 Saturday 

 




Southwest Chicken Salad
Cheese Quesadillas 

Sunday Brunch





Quiche Lorraine in Breville Pie Baker
Croissants and Muffns
Fruit Salad

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Blessings to you.
    My Kitchen is about a third of the way done. It's been a long drawn out project. When it's finished I will do the happy dance and show pictures.
    The best to you,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia