Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Grilled Shrimp Corn Salad




With very little kitchen available and the summer finally around the corner, I thought I would make a salad that included most of my favorite things. 


Start with some baby lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and celery. Your basic salad:
But here is where the fun begins, add grilled shrimp, grilled corn, an avocado and black beans. 


I made a southwest ranch dressing…. Which is ranch dressing and some BBQ sauce, go ahead and try it, you will love it. 



What a fabulous and delicious salad. You cannot imagine how good it is!!

3 comments:

  1. Ranch dressing with chipotle sales makes a delicious dressing as well. Your salad looks so good even if it's 4:40 AM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have said chipotle salsa.

      Delete
  2. Boy, does this look so yummy, Cynthia!!! LOVE the images. This is on my must-try list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia