Monday, July 15, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending July 21, 2013



 
Week Seven of the kitchen remodel is gas and plumbing week. The electricians will put in the final touches and some of the appliances will arrive this week.

The cabinets have arrived and look pretty.  We still have two more weeks but the house is falling back in order.

I have no idea when countertops will arrive but hopefully this week.... 

I am suffering from cooking withdrawal. The original plan was to grill as much as possible but the last three weeks in Tennessee have been rain-filled and I hate cooking under an umbrella and I hate to have hubby cook under an umbrella. I also have to say how much I admire the DIY bloggers. They are able to blog with their homes in turmoil. I am not skilled enough to blog while the house is completely upside down. With the house getting a little order, I am working to blog about the progress.

I have been painting all the trim for the kitchen and you cannot imagine the layers of dust in the house. With all the messy part of construction done, I am scrubbing the house down this week.

The baby shower for my daughter is two weeks away and I am in charge of napkins. So I have thirty napkins to make and can't wait to finish the nursery. We are painting the last piece of furniture for the nursery. She is having new carpet installed and hopefully that will be in this week.

The garden has done wonderfully with all the rain but then so have the weeds. But it will rain all week so I will be weeding between the rain.

Lastly, with the end of the kitchen remodel in sight, I am working on some fun menus, baking, parties and ideas for some delicious foods. The thought of baking and cooking keeps me up at night. I cannot wait to get back into the kitchen.

Monday



Southwest Tacos with chicken, black beans and grilled corn

Tuesday


 
BBQ Pork Sandwich
Coleslaw
Potato Salad

Wednesday





Grilled Salmon
Baked Potatoes
Garden Salad with Pecans, cranberries and feta

Thursday


 
BLT Croissant with Garden Tomatoes
Garden Cucumber Salad

Friday




 
Grocery Store Rotisserie Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Spinach Gratin

Saturday

 

 
Chef Salad with Homemade Ranch
Grilled Herb Breadsticks

Sunday Brunch

 

 
Pecan Waffles
Sunnyside up eggs
Maple Bacon

1 comment:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia