Monday, August 19, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending August 25th




This week is the last week before classes begin. I have prepared all the exams, quizzes, lectures and homeworks for the entire next year of classes. Yeah!! The best part of preparing all the details of the class is to enjoy the class, add fun details and devote time to the students. As a professor of Economics, there are a lot of things happening in the real world that the students need to know and now I have the “busy” work completed for the year. 

Okay, I apologize, I have been completely behind in posting on the kitchen but I promise tomorrow will be a progress report. The kitchen is done except for some of the detail work. We are caulking and repainting some trim, making curtains, installing hardware and touching up paint. 


Lastly, the baby’s arrival is around the corner. I still have tee pee pee pee’s to make for my daughter. She cannot find any she likes… so Grandma will whip some up for him. I wanted to make a cute outfit for him and hope that I have time to do that this week but I highly doubt it. 

This week’s menu is all about embracing the kitchen. We are having a celebration of the kitchen this Friday. A clam bake to celebrate the finishing of the kitchen and all the hard work the family did to make my dream kitchen come true.

Monday

 




Chicken Picatta
Twice Baked Potatoes
Tomato Caprese Salad

Tuesday




Layered Nachoes

Wednesday




Apple and Brie Baguettes
Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday

Out with family

Friday




Clam Bake
With Crab and Lobster, Sausage, Corn and Potatoes
Assorted Crisps in canning jars


Saturday





Tuna and Fresh Pasta Salad


Sunday Brunch


 
Ham and Egg Crepes
Breakfast Potatoes
Strawberry Bread


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy those ham and egg crepes look delish!

    I have to ask, what's a tee pee pee pee?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia