Monday, October 07, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending October 13th



This week, I am working on Halloween costumes for the family.... you cannot guess the theme but it is complicated. I can't wait to show you.

Past Year photos:

 


  
 

  I have lots of Halloween baking to do but I totally love fall baking. First I have started cookie dough for the week of Halloween and breads baked for the neighbors and friends, pumpkin, banana and nutmeg. Love the house filled with those smells but love the faces of my neighbors when I deliver them even more. My students will also get a special Halloween treat.

  We are prepping the outside for winter, which includes a tremendous amount of scrubbing, cleaning and carefully putting away. The garden is almost cleaned and almost all the perennials have been planted.


Monday




Oven Stuffed Tacos

Tuesday





Roast Beef Clubs with Horseradish Mayonnaise
Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday



Red Beans and Rice
Garden Salad
Herb Biscuits


Thursday

Out to dinner for Daughter's Birthday

Friday
Pizza Margharita
Iceberg Wedge with Red onions and Blue Cheese


Saturday
Tostados with Lime Chicken
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Pork Empanadas
Mini Apple Pies


Sunday

Buttermilk Doughnuts
Eggs Benedict
Breakfast Potatoes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia