Monday, October 21, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending October 27th




I have started the fall cleaning with last week's pressure washing of the house. This week, I am checking all the linen closets to make sure the towels are fresh and ready for company next month. My first thought is to check if anything needs to be replaced or rewashed. I add new sachets or fragrant soap bars between the towels to make them smell special.

Next I am working on Halloween treats for the older friends. The dogs and I love to deliver these goodies on Halloween. Homemade caramels, a salty treat and maybe some decorated cookies will fill their goodie bags.

Halloween costumes are almost done and just putting the finishing touches on them.

I am starting to think about Thanksgiving. With the new kitchen it is going to be a joy to serve the crowd we normally get. We always try a new side dish and I may need to test something in the next couple of weeks to see what would be a great addition.

What is on your agenda this week?

Menu
Monday

 


White Chicken Chili
Garden Salad

Tuesday

 


Stuffed Pork Chops
Broccoli with Cheese Sauce

Wednesday




SW Chicken Quesadilla
Guacamole with Chips
Mexican Rice


Thursday

Out to Dinner with Family

Friday



Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza with  Arugula
Garlic Bread sticks

Saturday



Burger Sliders
Matchstick Fries with Ranch
Southwest Eggrolls
Crudities with Blue Cheese Ranch

Sunday



French Toast
Eggs in Hash brown Baskets
Cantaloupe Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia