Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending October 6th



Halloween is unpacked and I have spent the weekend decorating the house. The holiday season is just around the corner now and I am working on planning to make the holidays much smoother.

Fall gardening and cleaning is also in full swing. I wish I had a few extra hours every day to complete all my chores.

Grandbabies are doing well and they are also a priority this season. I am designing holiday outfits for them. Boy clothes are always a challenge.

This week’s menu is all about doubling recipes for my daughter and hubby. A new baby always makes dinner a little tricky so I love to deliver dinners to them and relieve them of that chore.


Tuesday



Shrimp and Cheese Grits
Fried Green Tomatoes
Garden Salad

Wednesday

 


Apple Brie Baguettes
Crudities


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Stuffed Shells
Italian Meatballs
Cesar Salad
Cheese Bread Sticks


Saturday



Ham and Bean Soup
Artichoke Spinach Dip
Cocktail Weinies
Vegetable Platter
Apple Fritters

Sunday Brunch





 
Brioche French Toast
Mascerated Strawberries and Cream
Quiche Lorraine
Hash Browns
Individual Peach Cobbler

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your food looks so delicious, I can't believe all the great things you make, I feel like I better get busy and start making some of these wonderful dishes, I just need to pick which one...they are all so delish looking...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia