Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Vignette in the Kitchen



With the new kitchen, I now have the space to decorate the kitchen for each season without losing valuable cooking and baking space. The ability to create vignettes and enjoy the space.
 



This stand is one of my favorite things... I always had it outside but love it inside filled with mums. Along side my favorite cookie jar, these are two of my favorite Halloween decorations.




Next, my daughter's Pottery barn punch bowl. I love this thing and sadly one day she will want it back. Filled with gourds, dried seed pods, and leaves, the punch bowl does set a spooky tone for the kitchen.




  The bay window filled with my spooky haunted house and a little pumpkin ready to fill with candy....

 




I filled these lanterns with gourds as well.



Canisters filled with special goodies also make it feel like Halloween. Candy corn, Halloween chex mix and some candy... I will have a hard time keeping them filled until October 31st.



I hope you enjoy the tour of my "SPOOKY" kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Hold on...did I miss the kitchen reveal? Going backwards to see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia