Friday, November 22, 2013

Mini Pumpkin Pies




I have a confession to make. We don’t really like Pumpkin Pie at my house. Many a pumpkin pie has been thrown away after one or two pieces has been eaten. So this year, I am coming up with a new strategy. 




After we made pie favors for my daughter’s wedding, I thought, why can’t we make them for Thanksgiving. If no one wants them, I can always share with some of my neighbors and friends. This way, I won’t feel guilty if no one eats these pies, because I can find someone who will eat them.

I used refrigerated pie crust. You can get six pies out of one package, or three out of each pie crust. Press the crust into the dish, neatly. I also used a large sized muffin pan.





Make your favorite pie filling.







I made 5 pies. That doesn't sound like a lot but I have three other desserts for Thanksgiving.






Top with a leaf or pumpkin from the excess pie dough. 





Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. So pretty and we are not going to have any leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. Very Yummy...
    Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of Tenders in Delhi, Tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia