Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Aprons




Last year, I made these very sweet aprons that the entire family wore all Thanksgiving day. They were very easy to make and very practical as everyone is all dressed up.



I used duck fabric and cut out the pilgrim collar, buckle and belt. Six of them were very easy to make and my adorable family wore them like troopers to make their momma happy. How cute that they wore the pilgrim hats too!!

The girls cooked… the boys donned the aprons and cleaned up!!! 

My daughter and son in law even wore them to deliver food to some shut ins!!!


 
We even wore them for chasing the baby!!


 
 

Do you wear a fun apron for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia