Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Brunch


I love decorating for Christmas and these boxwood trees are so pretty that I thought they would be a beautiful centerpiece for the table. Every Sunday the family eats brunch at my homes.




A Santa Filled table without the big guy. 
  

 

Start with the boxwood topiaries. I love the simple ribbon. These trees have been moved all over my house during the holidays. They are that cute.




I filled the antique sled with these present ornaments.




The place settings, I love these plaid plates. Mixing patterns, polka dots and plaids can be a bit much, but hey it is Christmas!!!





Red flatware!!




 
My new napkin ring, Santa Buckles, make the table special. 


 

Another look at my fun red and green Christmas Brunch!!




Menu:

Eggnog French Toast
Coffee Bacon
Fruit
Pumpkin Muffies


Tablecloth: Target
Chargers:Walmart
Plates: Belk
Accent Plates: Martha Stewart Plaid
Flatware: Red Cambridge
Napkin Rings: Pottery Barn
Accent Pieces: Sled - Antique Store
                        Boxwood Topiary - Home Depot


9 comments:

  1. Your brunch table is so cute. Love the little boxwood topiaries and the Santa's buckle napkin rings. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love the tiny little trees and those adorable napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices of patterns for Christmas. They make the table look happy and festive! Your napkin rings were a great find! Well done! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those belt buckle rings! So festive! That sleigh ROCKS, and with those presents, and berries, magical!
    I so need some Christmas flatware, yours are perfect. The boxwood bushes are the best!
    Have a wonderful Christmas. Visiting from Tablescape Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty table--I love the plaid plates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mix of patterns and even more I love that you do brunch every week for your family. That is one of my favorite meals to share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trees are so cute and a lovely accent to your sleigh! The layering of the plates is even better with the addition of the plaid plate. Your polkadot cup and saucer adds zing to the Christmas table. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet table...love those napkin rings. The plaid plates are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia