I am not a person who dwells in the past, I am a planner, organizer, goal setter, pull yourself up from the bootstraps, do whatever it takes to get the job done type of person. So I always look forward to the next challenge, the next year and all the possibilities it can bring. My job as a wife and mother is to set the course for the rest to follow.
So a new year offers all types of possibilities of accomplishments I want to achieve.
- · Our bedroom
- · The living room
- Get my house organized!!
- Tweak the Garage organization
- · Lose weight, yes again this is on my goals!!
- · Two trips, one with hubby to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and a beach trip with the family
- · A new puppy…. But don’t’ tell the hubby!! I am going to work on him over the next four to five months. Besides, I will be able to tell if he is reading this blog… hahaha!!
- · I want to throw a Big Fourth of July neighborhood block party
- · Reupholster a chair
- · Smock two outfits
- · I am starting an exciting new venture with the family but will have to wait for another day to talk about that idea.
What are your New Year's Goals?