Monday, January 27, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending February 2nd.




One thing about having weekly goals is the fact that I can never get far off track. Last week, I had a stomach virus for three days and Thursday felt much better. So Friday was set to get back on track. Cooking and cleaning, working on closets got me back on track but I did not make any progress on the house, other than some light sanding.

So the next four days, I need to put the peddle to the meddle. Hubby will be home on Friday for the weekend and I am not nearly as productive when he is home. So with four days to complete painting from last week, I cannot start any new projects that I had planned.  

Also, this week I am getting ready for our Super Bowl Party and hope to spend this weekend playing with the grandchildren. It is hard to find activities for them during the winter time.

My Menu is filled with all tried and true favorites. Easy and flavorful. Nothing new, and nothing complicated, even the tart is easy, caramelized onions and grated gruyere on a ready made pie crust. Don’t you hate a week that you have more to do than time?

What are you up to this week?


Monday



Beef Tostados with Guacamole

Tuesday



Onion Leek Tart
Garden Salad

Wednesday



White Chicken Chili
Balsamic Tomato Stack
Jalepena Corn Bread


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Chicken Pot Pie


Saturday





Stuffed Shells
Cesar Salad
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks


Sunday Brunch





Vanilla Bean French Toast
Scrambled Eggs
Hash Browns with Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia