Monday, January 06, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending January 12th



This week, I am wrapping up a bunch of little projects before school starts next week. Trim on door jams in the kitchen, trim around the banquette, spring cleaning the kitchen and starting to pack up my bedroom to remodel it later this month.

I have to get my classes finished, syllabi and a couple of corrections in notes and exams. I always love teaching spring semester more than fall semester. It is so much shorter, not really but spring break always makes such a huge difference…

What are you doing this week?


Monday



Reubens
Homemade Potato Chips
Cole Slaw

Tuesday



Apple Gouda Melts
Spinach Maria

Wednesday



Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Short Ribs
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli


Saturday



Nine Bean Ham Soup
Beer Bread


Sunday Brunch



 

Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Hash Browns
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I made a menu this week too which is not the norm for me. We are looking forward to the good food. A plan helps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia