Wednesday, January 08, 2014

January’s Chalkboard




I know it is very cold outside but I still love January. Having grown up in Pa, I miss snow. However, the great thing about living in Tennessee as an adult is that we still get snow days. If it snows in the South, almost everyone gets the day off. I know Northerners laugh at how lame Southerners are about snow, but hey, we are use to 95 degree summer days.




So this chalkboard was inspired by my hope for snow…. I mean 12 inches of snow. The dogs were so happy with the little dusting of snow, can you imagine how happy they would be with a full foot of snow?


I hope you like my chalkboard for this month, I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia