Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My New Office



During the last three years, I have worked in our day basement. A wonderful space that I loved but after the kitchen remodel, we lost a small study that allowed the grandchildren to keep their toys, hang out and watch television.
 


In addition, the office was always cold, dark and a little lonely. Never in the last three years did I feel like going to the office in the middle of the night to work, if I could not sleep.




So I decided to move the office up to the girl’s room. This small bedroom was off the beaten path of the dogs, hubby and the children. Just big enough for the dogs and myself.




Most of the pieces are from the bedroom. 



I did not spend one dime but love that I can get up early in the morning, work and turn the light off… fix breakfast for the family and come back at any time. Much improved over downstairs, although I will miss the fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia! It’s a beautiful office and that you didn’t have to spend a dime for it made it even more beautiful. So wait, if you moved your office to the girls’ bedroom, what happened to their room? Out of curiosity, I’d love to see what your old office looked like.

    Oralia Sankey @ C2CGlobal.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia