Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Spring Yellow Table




The florist had daffodils out the other day and I was unable to resist. Once I brought them home, I knew that a yellow table to honor them was in order for Sunday brunch.  Some of the flowers hadn't even opened yet.  


 
Start with one of my favorite tablecloths from William Sonoma.



Add the chargers and these ivory bead plates. I love the texture of these plates. I love these Pottery Barn napkins, a clearance find.


Square yellow plates from Pier One brighten the table.

And these adorable egg cups.


Twisted silver flatware that add more texture.

 

Bee glasses


A pitcher holds the forks on top of the dessert plates


I love this basket vase for flowers... it is from Pottery Barn and I use it all the time. 


Spring has sprung on my brunch table, even with a little bunny. 

 Brunch Menu

Glazed Ham
Boursin Egg Scrambled Eggs
Hash Browns
Assorted Fruits


I am joining these ladies and looking at all their beautiful and inspiring tables. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, Cuisine Kathleen and the Style Sisters.

5 comments:

  1. Your table absolutely brought a smile to my face! It is light, airy and just plain happy!! Your dish choice is perfect for color and texture and I love your linens. So well done. Thank you for sharing. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.... I love this! The bright yellow with the soft white is so cheerful- this would be great even for Easter! I adore daffodils- they will be fabulous when opened all the way. Love those napkins and that square yellow plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful table! I like those square yellow plates and your cute little bunny. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty I have been thinking about doing a yellow tablescape for a while now but just can't find the right yellow plates.just when you think you have, it turns out to be more gold than yellow. I think I might have scored them today at Burlington's maybe this weekend I can work on it.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table...love the basket container with the daffodils. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia