Monday, February 24, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending March 2nd.



 We are having warm weather right now so I have roses that need to be pruned, spreading, pre-emergence weed control and start cleaning out the potting shed. It is a mess, I think I left the windows open and didn’t find out for two months. Wind has blown through there and wow, it needs a good cleaning out.



Spring break is only two weeks away and I want to try to get new garden beds built and filled.  This picture is the garden in July last year with the potting shed in the background.

Lastly, I am working hard on the grandchildren’s Easter outfits. The spring coming is such a joy but with spring comes the big outside clean up and spring outfits to sew. 

The menu is a combination of winter foods with a little sprinkling of summer. The pork tenderloin can be cooked outside or in the oven. I have to also look for any remnants of chili or soups in my freezer for lunches and or next week's menu. Time to start cooking for a little spring. 


Monday

 


Spaghetti Carbonara
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday



Beef and Bean Tostadas


Wednesday



Croque Monsieur
Hashbrowns
Assorted Fruits


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Bourbon Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
Hasselback Potatoes
Iceberg Wedge Salad

Double Chocolate Cake


Saturday



Pot Roast
With Potatoes, Carrots and Onions


Sunday Brunch




Pecan Praline French Toast
Baked Ham with Buttered Biscuits
Devilled Eggs
Cantelope



1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks very pretty and organized. I like your shed. Mine has not be cleaned on in several years and this is the year I am going to tackle it whether I have help or not! I have my sons bikes in there and they (my sons) are now adults! Ha! Hubby has promised to build me a potting table, I'm going to hold him to it!

    Lovely menu. I have to take inventory of the freezer!

    Have a great week. Would love for you to pop in!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia