Thursday, February 20, 2014

The New Spice Rack



Ever since I remodeled the kitchen, I have been looking for spice racks to use in the kitchen. Drawer space is precious so I was not going to use a drawer for the spices.



Currently, I have 48 spices so I needed to find spice racks that would hold so many spice. These spice racks at World Market were perfect, the chicken wire is reminiscent of the French Country look I have in the kitchen. 

 


I use a lot of spices but didn’t want it to look like I had four spice racks together. The best way to achieve this goal was to space them perfectly to look like they were one big spice rack. 




It is hard to get a good picture since they are on the far side of the pantry cabinets.


 


World Market also sold these little jars. Add a pretty label that I printed off on my computer and voila.






Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute and very French Country - I like it and am currently reworking my spice storage too.
    What I have isn't working and drawer space is prime property like you say!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something similar and have them hanging in my pantry. My racks are more utilitarian - not nearly that cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks neat. I love your blog, so many creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia