Thursday, March 27, 2014

Carrots and Bunnies, OH MY!!




Okay, I had this crazy idea for a centerpiece….. A bunch of carrots!! You should have seen the grocer’s face when I asked him how long the green would last? Brunch with the kids is really going to be fun even though Easter is a couple of weeks away.

I start with a table full of bunnies…



A vase full of carrots…..




The sweet orange checked tablecloth I made and used on this football table and for Halloween!!! Imagine a tablecloth that you can use for Halloween and Easter.
The Pottery Barn charger, with brown and green plates.





And the most adorable bunny soup bowl you can imagine. I practically stole them from Macy’s a couple of months after Easter. I think I paid $3 a bowl.

 


My brown bunny toile mugs




Teapot



And bowls full of eggs.



The sweet bunny salt and pepper.




White flatware.




I tried to mimic the carrots with these pretty napkins and the bunny shows up on the napkin ring.



Bunny place cards…


And Mr. Bunny running past the carrots.


I hope the children, grandchildren and you enjoy my fun carrot table. It was really fun to put it together.




I  am joining these ladies and looking at all their tables. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, Savvy Southern Style and the Style Sisters.

6 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I am in LOVE with this tablescape beginning with the orange checked tablecloth down to the fresh carrots as a centerpiece! So happy to have met you at Tablescape Thursday! Now I'm going to look for your garden tablescape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your lovely tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Cynthia, I love using fresh veggies on tables but they do wilt before too long~ love the green and orange with all the white and your bunny tureens are adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring table...all of your checks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Easter Bunny will love that centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia