Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Flower Arranging



One of my New Year’s Resolution was to learn more about flower arranging. 


The principle of the triangle in flower design along with the ability to combine flowers in such a way to look natural and beautiful.








I am able to put small flower designs together but long to learn more about design. 



One of my favorite tricks is to use both fresh and silk together to look as though all the flowers are fresh.




Another trick is to use vases that help arrange the flowers for me. This tulip vase arranges the tulips in a way to look very natural. 


I have invested in some books to learn but still wish I could find a class. 

 

A beautiful flower arrangement always makes a table look more "put together". Flowers have a way to make the guests know the hostess cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia