Monday, March 10, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending March 16th




It’s hard to believe this week is spring break for my college classes. My students are very excited to have the week off. In addition, day light savings time started and I am a little out of kilter. While w have survived another January and February, the spring brings a long list of projects, cleaning and painting. But this week, I am digging in the dirt all week.

This week, I have several goals to complete. The first is the Baby’s Baptism. Invitations have been sent and I am working on favors, the menu and centerpiece.

In addition, we are celebrating Easter the very same day with the grandchildren. My daughter leaves for the Middle East during the month of April, for the Navy so we will combine both the baptism and our “Easter” into one special day.

So garden, sewing and spring cleaning for me… what is on your

 
Monday





Manicotti
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday



Southwest Chicken Salad
With Guacamole, Black Beans and Corn

Wednesday



Provolone and Turkey Panini
Homemade Potato Chips
Orange Wedges


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Bourbon Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
Hasselback Potatoes
Iceberg Wedge Salad

Double Chocolate Cake


Saturday



Chicken Fettuccini Verde
Garden Salad with Homemade Ranch
French Bread


Sunday Brunch



Pecan Praline French Toast
Baked Ham with Buttered Biscuits
Devilled Eggs
Cantelope



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia