Monday, March 17, 2014

Goals and Week Ending March 23th



Well, Happy St. Patty’s Day!!!

College for us is back in session!! This week, I am catching up on classes. My students and I have to get back into the game. I feel like we have been gone a month.

The garden is coming along. We did not get the beds built due to the weather but we are plugging along this week. I am going to plant cabbage, broccoli, lettuce and spinach this week. I may also plant arugula but I only like it in small amounts.

We are finishing up the planning for the Baptism party and I have been diligently working on the grandson’s Easter outfits. I also want to make my birthday cake this week. My birthday is next week, but I can freeze it and decorate it on my birthday. I love to treat the family on my birthday. It reminds me how blessed I am to have such a loving family.

Lastly, I found these beautiful chairs at a yard sale this week. 




My goal is to re-upholster them but I have some studying to do before I can just start ripping them apart. I bought four of them but only need two. The owner tried to re-upholster them but she gave up. It is not an easy task, but I am going to try.


Monday

 
 

Reubens
Cole Slaw
Potato Salad

Tuesday



Ham and Bean Soup
Garden Salad

Wednesday



Greek Grilled Chicken Pita
Curly Fries


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Beef Stir Fry
Fried Rice and Egg Rolls


Saturday

 


BLT Salad
Bruschetta


Sunday Brunch




Spanish Frittata
Hash Brown
Strawberry Tart
Banana Bread

2 comments:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia