Monday, March 24, 2014

Goals and Week Ending March 31st.




This week is birthday and baptism week. I have two cakes to bake and I am the baker for our church this week. What a week to pick for me to bake for newcomers at our church, but I can handle it.



I also have a busy week in the yard. Two new raised garden beds were built but plenty of dirt still needs to be moved. We have a lot of compost to move to the garden and rototill in the beds. I have planted the broccoli, cabbage and spinach this weekend but have plenty more work to go.

On a happy note, I did get to go fabric shopping for the living room project this summer. I found some gorgeous fabric but haven’t worked out the scheme yet. The 17n foot living room window is getting new drapes. I want to sort it out but who has time this week.

My students convinced me to hold off on homework last week until this week, such a sweet break not to grade their homework… but oh boy. I will have about 12 hours of grading this week. Oh well, the students have a hard time getting back in the swing of things after spring break. I may need to give up some sleep.

With this week in mind, I am making some of the easiest dinners you can imagine. Not one dinner takes over 30 minutes. The rigatoni is in the freezer along with the pork, chili and macaroni and cheese.


Monday

 


Chili Cheese Bake

Tuesday

 


Chicken Scaloppini with Linguine Alfredo
Cesar Salad
French Baquette

Birthday Cake


Wednesday



Pork Panini with Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
Macaroni and Cheese
Spinach Salad with Hard boiled Eggs with Balsamic Vinaigrette


Thursday

Out with family


Friday


 
Rigatoni
Greek Salad
Garlic Bread Sticks


Saturday



Club Sandwiches
Homemade Waffle Fries

Ice Cream Sundays


Sunday Brunch – Gavin’s Baptism



Glazed Ham
Buttered Biscuits and Jam
Eggs in a Hash Brown Basket
Egg Salad in Crescent Carrots

Fruit Platter
Coffee Cake
Garden Carrot Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia