Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Glass Door Refrigerator



It has been 7 months since I purchased my glass door refrigerator and I thought I would give you an update.



This refrigerator is like artwork in my kitchen. It inspires me to find pretty ways to hold produce, leftovers, eggs, jams and all the every day items you use.


The only drawback I have found is that a two year old can also see everything in the fridge and loves to point to all the items. The eggs are at his level, so we have lost several of them, but that is the only drawback.

I have plenty of room for a whole turkey or ham. 



 The light is a sweet night light that beacons the kids home to the Mom's fridge. 





I love this fridge and would buy it again in a heart beat.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely a crown jewel. I think that glass door would be a reminder to me sometimes that I need to go to the store too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia