Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Apricot Dijon Glazed Ham




Easter is not Easter without a great glazed ham. My go to ham recipe is not only easy but completely fool proof. 




Start with a fully cooked spiral ham, 7 to 9 pounds in a roasting pan, I sometimes use a glass baking dish.

Cover the pan with foil

Bake at 300 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes per pound.

Meanwhile, mix an entire jar of apricot jam with an entire container of dijon mustard.

Remove the ham from the oven and pour the glaze over the ham. Turn the oven up to 400 degrees and cook for an additional 20 minutes. Remove the ham and let rest for about 10 minutes. 


This ham is the most delicious thing you have ever eaten. I will be honest, sometimes I make this ham for brunch just for the leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia