Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Smoked Mozzarella and Roast Beef Focaccia



When dinner is rushed and I want to feed the family in a hurry, I do not want it to look like the meal is an afterthought. Sandwiches are my go to when I don’t have time to cook.



I pulled out a focaccia from the freezer and cut it horizontally in half. 

Brush pesto on both sides of the inside bread. Deli Roast Beef, sliced on the medium side are piled on the bread. Top with smoked mozzarella. 

Wrap the entire sandwich with foil and place in the fridge. I put a plate on top of the sandwich to infuse it with the pesto flavor. Leave it for a couple of hours. 

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. 

Add lettuce and tomato. A great sandwich with plenty of flavor and covers all your bases!! Fast, flavorful and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia