Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending May 18th.



I have had major computer issues this last two weeks. I made the mistake of downloading Google Chrome and things have not been working right since. Hopefully, my son can get it cleared up in the next couple of days. 

Living room project gets started in earnest. We are working on molding this week. And painting!!! My goal is to paint the ceiling this week and get the area ready for the built-in cabinets. 






The family went strawberry picking so today, I am making strawberry jam. 

 

My favorite project. I am packaging the jam for Christmas gifts. Friday, I will head to the farmers market and try to find some rhubarb to prep and freeze. The summer preserving projects have started. 


Lastly, our patio needs to be cleaned and sealed. The flagstone looks so flat. The only problem with sealing it is the flagstone becomes a little slick when wet. I try to keep the grandson off of it when it is rainy. 


All the usual weeding, cleaning and purging chores are also on my plate. 

What are you up to this week?

 
Tuesday 

 


Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
With strawberries and feta


Wednesday

 


Chicken, Brie and Nectarine Flatbread
Homemade Potato Chips


Thursday

Out with family


Friday





Turkey Burgers
Corn Cakes
Iceberg Wedge Salad


Saturday



BLT Salad with Homemade Ranch


Sunday Brunch



Glazed Ham
Spinach Frittata
Butter Biscuits
Fruit Salad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia-
    Hope you're having a good start for your week. I started following you sometime back and somehow wasn't getting your posts in my feed--but here you are today, and who knows!?
    Your menu sounds delish! The photos make me hungry...ha!
    I like the idea of taking a week at a time to make some goals. I always feel like I fall short on my goals if I don't write them down. Putting them out there for my blog readers does hold me more accountable. It has helped with the year long goals we have set.
    I bet the flagstone patio is pretty. It can be slippery-- my MIL and FIL had a flagstone path at there place years ago...I just walked next to it on the grass after learning that lesson. LOL
    blessings,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia