Monday, May 19, 2014

Goals and Week Ending May 25, 2014



The living room project is coming along. Currently, I am installing the molding, chair rail and baseboards. I will be painting the ceiling this week and start painting the walls. I am still debating on either rolling or spraying the walls. 


My garden is growing like a weed. A happy accident from the compost pile is going on in my tomato beds. Apparently, the pumpkins, I put in the compost pile from last Halloween, were not completely broken down and the seeds have blossomed into pumpkin plants. So I am trying to figure out where to have them grow so they will not overtake the entire garden. I will keep you updated on their progress…. 


Small items outside also need a good coating of paint, i.e. patio furniture, the bird houses, the pool equipment house, etc.… so I am tackling them one project a day.

Monday
 


Fresh Corn and Rice Salad
Sauteed Kale (From the garden)
Biscuits


Tuesday



Hot Dog Chili Bake
Garden Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette


Wednesday



Peach and Pecan Chicken Salad
Bread Sticks


Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Slow Cooker Beef Nachoes
Guacamole


Saturday



BBQ Chicken Salad


Sunday Brunch



Sausage Egg Burrito
Pepper Hash
Churros
Mango Mimosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia