Friday, May 16, 2014

Lemon Flower Tarts



When I was trying to think of a dessert for the children to put together for Mother’s Day, I decided to make all the parts and let them put it together. 



Start with these adorable flower cookie cutter and store bought pie crust.

Place the dough carefully in an mini muffin pan. 





Bake at 425 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.  After they have cooled, place on a cake plate.




Meanwhile, I made lemon curd. I have decided to put lemon curd in my fridge at all times. Everyone needs lemon curd in their fridge.





I cut and washed these cute violas. 




 And then decided to whip up some heavy cream with sugar. 
 



They were absolutely delicious and looked like the family had spent all day baking dessert. 





 The tarts would also be perfect with no cook cheese cake or cherry pie filling.... Think of all the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia