Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending June 8th




 My house is in complete upheaval. I am painting the living room and getting ready to start on the built in shelving. We are building the built-in shelves. I have to order the fabric for new curtains but still have not found a sofa. I will not be deterred. Once we finish the built-ins, I will re-upholster an ottoman and two chairs.

The garden looks fantastic and is growing very well. My herbs have really taken off in the raised garden beds. The roses are so beautiful but everything needs a good rain and it is time to fertilize the garden again.  I want to seal the patio this week but can't decide if I have enough time.

Lastly, my daughter and son-in-law have purchased a new home and they close in 6 weeks. I have been holding on to furniture for them and have filled my garage with the pieces I want to give them. So the garage is filled with furniture, another project to complete this summer.

With every project that I have going on, this week's menu is light like summer and hubby's new grill is going to get a work out.

Lastly, I want to say that I truly admire those bloggers that can do major projects in their home and blog about it. I cannot take pictures mid project, write about it and post it. I am too focused on the project. Those ladies are so talented, my hats off to them.


Tuesday





Taco Cupcakes with Sour Cream and Guacamole

Wednesday

 



Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad

Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Chicken with Blackberry Mustard Sauce
Twice Baked Potatoes
Iceberg Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing

Mini Cherry Pie


Saturday



Black Bean Pizza
Brushetta


Sunday Brunch



Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole
Waffles with Warm Maple Syrup
Strawberry Fruit Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia