Monday, June 16, 2014

Goals and Week Ending June 22nd




 This week, I am working to get caught up from a week of playing with the grandson. Cleaning up and painting the living room project. By the end of the week, I will start on the built-ins. Wednesday, I will show you an update.

The garden is growing well. I have tomatoes on the plants but just waiting for them to turn red!!! They will by the end of the month and then watch out! Summer tomatoes galore.

Last week, Joanne’s ran a tremendous sale and I purchased my bedroom curtain fabric. The bedroom remodel starts right after the living room is finished.

Summer seems to be slipping by and I feel like I am running to catch up. These projects move slowly.


Monday






Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
With cranberries, feta and balsamic vinaigrette

Tuesday



Burrito Bake
Pico de Gallo
Guacamole


Wednesday



BLT Salad

Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Peppercorn Crusted Roast
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Fresh Corn and Rice Salad
Heirloom Tomato Stack

Brownie Sunday


Saturday



Steak Fajitas
With Grilled Onions and Peppers
Refried Beans
Spanish Rice


Sunday Brunch 

 


Maple French Toast Casserole
Scrambled Eggs
Candied Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia