Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu and Goals Ending June 29th



The pool is finally warm!!! Last summer, during the kitchen remodel, we had planned on spending the summer in the pool but it rained nearly every day. So with the summer kick off last Saturday. I am spending summer evenings grilling and hanging at the pool. The children are always invited for dinner. I am going to invite some of my friends who never want to get into the pool over too… just us girls. 

So in honor of the summer pools schedule, I have prepared a menu of fun summer dishes. Some of the dinners can be made ahead and some are ready for the grill. I may work very hard during the day but in the late afternoon, you will find me at the pool and playing with the flowers. 

We are working on the living room built-ins. I have to spray the cabinets and shelves. I am also starting the master bedroom remodel but that is a much simpler project than the living room. A busy summer is still busy. 

This weekend we are having a bridal shower, outside. Please pray for cooler weather and no rain. I would drag all the ladies inside if we need to but it would be so much prettier outside.


Monday





Grilled Chicken Wraps
Curly Fries

Tuesday



Gorgonzola Turkey Burgers
Loaded Potato Salad


Wednesday



Layered Southwest Chicken Taco Salad

Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Shrimp Stir Fry
Fried Rice
Pork Dumplings

Saturday



Grilled Pizza Margherita
Green Salad


Sunday Brunch



Eggs Benedict
Hash Browns
Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia