Friday, June 20, 2014

Popsicle Brownies



For the Fourth of July, I am always looking for food that will hold up in the hot weather. Brownies are always a hit with a crowd but I decided to take it up a notch and make some Patriotic Brownies. 





After baking according to package, I cut in “popsicle” size brownies. Inserted a stick and dipped in chocolate. Cover with sprinkles. My little grandson helped with these brownies. So cute but I don’t think they will stand up in the heat… I will lay them down to serve. But how cute.

2 comments:

  1. Patriotic brownies. Such a great idea for the 4th. Do you have a brownie recipe that you would suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used boxed brownies but love to make Ina Garten's brownies. They are very good.

      Delete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia