Monday, July 07, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending July 13, 2014



We had a wonderful Fourth of July with friends and family, as I hope you did too. Our block party was so much fun. The grandchildren loved the town's parade.

 

This week, we are closing in on finishing the bones of the living room. I am working on the curtains all week and can’t wait to show you the progress. 

We are also going to knock out painting the bedroom. My daughter is closing on their new home next week and I need to finish up my hard projects to free up time for them. 

On a sad note, a future student emailed me a question about the textbook in the fall…. Summer is moving too quick and I am not ready to go back to school… Slow down summer, I still have too many fun things planned.

This week's menu is all about Summer.... I will not be deterred by the errant student, I will embrace summer with all the flavors that come... My summer tomatoes are in.... Oh they are heavenly.

Monday




Tostadas
Cherry Tomato Salad
Cheese Quesadillas


Tuesday


 


Tomato and Corn Pizza


Wednesday



Four Cheese Ravioli
Cesar Salad

Thursday

Out with family


Friday

 


Grilled Chicken and Peaches
Curly Fries
Grilled Peach Salad


Saturday



Chef Salad


Sunday Brunch –



Belgian Waffles
With Peaches and Honey
Quiche Lorraine
Cantelop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia