Monday, July 14, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending July 20th.



I am finally done painting…. This week was a five day blitz of painting to finish my summer painting projects. I have a little to paint this morning but that should only take an hour. 


Now that the bones of each room is done, it is time to add the layers…. Fabric, accessories, texture, rugs, etc. The fun stuff. My upholstery gun arrived last week so I can start working on chairs. 


We also started the built ins in the living room. The shelves won’t be built until two weeks, with grandchildren here and my daughter moving. That’s okay, I can wait. 

This week, I am starting on curtains. The living room curtains are 14 ft pinch pleated curtains they are on hold until I receive the lining fabric. Who knew that would take the longest. 


This week is crazy with company arriving, a wedding I am helping with and a birthday party at the end of the week. I need a vacation, how about you?


Monday






Bacon and Chicken Sandwich
With white BBQ Sauce
Homemade Potato Chips


Tuesday




Basil Tomato Pasta
Cesar Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday




Meatball Calzone
Garden Salad

Thursday

Out with family


Friday



Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce
Smash Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans


Saturday


Photo Source

Wedding Party


Sunday Brunch –



French Toast Casserole
Scrambled Eggs
Blackberries
Blueberry Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia