Monday, August 11, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending August 17, 2014



Why do months in the summer fly by and months in the winter drip like sand in a bottle…. I am wrapping up my summer projects and will show you some photos later this week. 

 This week, I am painting and upholstering some furniture. The bones of the rooms are done and now it is the pretty stuff getting in the room. I have also done some antique window shopping and have a few items I may need to add to the rooms. Antiques can add such dimension. 

My classes are also coming together. It will take every bit of the next two weeks to get them ready but I am seeing progress. 

At the end of this week, I am having a big Lobster Boil for the family to celebrate the ending of our summer. Swimming, food, babies, lobster, water guns and homemade ice cream. What could be more fun?


Monday





Walking Tacos


Tuesday



Spaghetti and Meatballs
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks


Wednesday



Flank Steak with Peach Salsa
Roasted Baby Yukon Potatoes
Mini Tomato Pie

Thursday



Italian Submarines
French Fries


Friday



Lobster Boil
Crab and Shrimp
Potatoes
Sausage
Corn

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches


Saturday



Sante Fe Chicken Salad


Sunday Brunch –



Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
Egg Pies
Assorted Fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia