Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reupholstered Ottoman



The living room project is moving along and I have a great redo for you. Unfortunately, we have had rain and the pictures do not look as wonderful as the ottoman. 



I have always hated the ottoman but loved the size and shape of it. I bought it for the size, and all the grandchildren love to stand or play on it. So I needed to reupholster it to keep it in the room. 



After stripping the ugly fringe and fabric, I stapled the fabric on top and added this skirt. 





My new staple gun was a life altering experience. An air compressed staple gun that made life so much easier... It was worth every penny. 




 
In the pleats, I added some cute fabric for a contrast.

 



It turned out great and looks wonderful in the room…. I will show you some more pictures of the room tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That's very impressive!! You just never shy away from any project, do you? I admire that about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Stacey, you have always been so kind!! That is what I admire most about you.

      Cynthia

      Delete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia