Monday, September 01, 2014

Baseboards and Menu Week Ending September 7th



September starts the march to the holidays. Although I love the holidays, my house cleaning gets a little neglected. So September is dedicated to “fall cleaning.” My son started to wash the outside windows… so fall cleanup has started. This week, I am washing down baseboards. 

All week, I will fill a bucket with some all-purpose cleaner and wiping down a baseboards in each of the rooms. I have always try to vacuum them when I vacuum the house but now it is time to get serious. 

Also this week, the living room built ins are getting painted. Hallelujah!! They are beautiful without the paint but I cannot wait to see how they look when painted and styled. New spaces to style! 


Lastly, I have finally gotten all the staples out of one of the chairs I want to reupholster. Next step is painting the chair…. I cannot wait to staple some fabric on the chairs. 



Monday – Labor Day


 


Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
Homemade Potato Chips
Cole Slaw


Tuesday 




Spaghetti and Meatballs
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks


Wednesday

 


Club Sandwich
Potato Salad
Crudities with Ranch Dressing

Thursday

Out with Family


Friday






Three Cheese Ravioli with Pesto
Garden Salad


Saturday



Peanut Noodle Salad
Pork Dumplings


Sunday Brunch –



Cinnamon Rolls
Eggs in a Basket
Assorted Fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia