Monday, September 08, 2014

Goals and Menu Week Ending September 14th



This week, I will start decorating for fall, mine and many bloggers favorite time of year. The last several years, I have gravitated away from the dark oranges and burnt reds and moved to more mustard yellows, light browns and creams. Lightening my decorations!!! 
 
Fall also brings guests to come. I am checking guest bedrooms and making them cozy for the friends and relatives that will spend time here. We always love a crowd and making them feel welcome ensures they will return. Entertaining friends and families is one of my favorite things. 

I am still painting around the house. The Built-ins are done but painting them has been very slow. Why is it when school starts, projects take so much longer than during the summer? 

My menu has also start to transition to fall. Slowly adding “winter foods” to the menu. Lasagna is a family favorite and it makes it fall debut this week.


Monday





Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
Broccoli Crunch Salad



Tuesday

 

Chicken Salad on Croissant
Assorted Fruit


Wednesday 




Breakfast for Dinner
Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Buttermilk Biscuits
Brown Sugar Bacon

Thursday

 


Lasagna
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks


Friday



Texas Beef Brisket
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Roasted Green Beans
Baked Corn

Mini Apple Pies in Skillet


Saturday



Beef Nachoes
With Avocado, Tomatoes, Lettuce
Queso Dip and Sour Cream


Sunday Brunch –



Italian Brunch Torte
Assorted Fruits

3 comments:

  1. It all looks so delicious. I've never made anything like the Italian Brunch torte - I'll have to give it a try. Thank you for sharing your menus with us, they're great inspiration for adding new ideas to the menu.
    What is that yummy looking item in your header pics, the 2nd from the left? I searched through your baking section and couldn't find anything that matched.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are easy sticky buns.

      http://accomplishedwoman.blogspot.com/2012/09/easy-sticky-buns-thanks-ina.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. My phone is acting up! Thank you for your kind words. I sometimes need gentle encouragement! Thanks again!

      Cynthia

      Delete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia