Thursday, September 11, 2014

Navy and Yellow Table



This color combinations is one of my favorite. Brunch for the family without the hubby can be a little lonely but this happy table helps to make up for his absence. We start with the last of the hydragenas and a few of the end of summer ones. 




Start with the fabulous mustard colored linen tablecloth. I am absolutely obsessed with this color.




Top with chargers and a mix of yellow and navy plates. 






Yellow dessert plates




Coffee for one…. Only my daughter like coffee. 




So she gets her own pot. 



Blue glasses for juice and water glasses. 




I love this flatware pattern, a little masculine but adds so much texture. 




Combine the yellow and blue napkins in the classic napkin ring.. So pretty. 

And lastly, my favorite salt and pepper shakers, mustard colored rainboots.


 



Brunch Menu
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
Egg and Ham Crepes
Assorted Fruits


I am joining these ladies and looking at all their tables. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, and the Style Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia