Friday, October 24, 2014

Brown and Cream Pumpkin Table



Last weekend, I decided to have family dinner in the dining room. As you know, my dinners and brunches have to be special for the family. Last spring, I found these William Sonoma soup bowls at a consignment store and couldn’t wait to set them out. I need to find some more on Ebay but for now, they are beautiful. 



Brown linen tablecloth with a burlap runner. 



A rustic toolbox filled with gourds and pumpkins. 
 


Cream stacked plates with brown transferware. 




Brown checked and ivory napkins in my ivory enamel napkin rings. 


 

Cream flatware continues the theme. 


I love these gourd and pumpkin bowls for the fall. I am not a big orange fall fan.


 Okay, but I do love these little pumpkin place cards... They are adorable.


I am joining these ladies and looking at all their tables. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, and the Style Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia