Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Chili Dog Bake



Sometimes, you need comfort food and an easy dish. This dish is not only easy but oh so good. Every Tuesday, I have my 3 year old grandson and he does not like chili but loves this dish.
 


I used leftover chili.

Cut up Pillsbury pizza crust in four strips.

Wrap the hotdogs and a slice of cheddar cheese in the pizza crust.

Place on top of the chili and brush with melted butter.

That’s it, bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Not only is it easy kid food but also really good.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this ...or something similar posted on you menus recently-- the link you gave called for corn tortillas for the wrap and sides, like onion, shedded, cheese, and what ever else your family likes... I thought It sounded great! This looks delish with the pizza crust! I bet your grandson does love it and I bet mine would too!
    I bought the ingredients to make. :) I'll let you know how it turns out...
    Love simple and quick food!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia