Monday, October 27, 2014

Menu and Week Ending November 2nd



Halloween week is upon us… and that is a busy week around here. Costumes, treats, pumpkins carved, and a dinner with the family. The dogs and I are delivering treats to some older folks and I am having a family dinner on Friday for all the trick or treaters… So much fun but yes, work!!!

In addition, I have some small painting projects to finish. The dust ruffle should be finished this week and next up is re-upholstering the other chair.

Lastly, the greenhouse is installed. I will be filling it up soon but need to order more shelves for the greenhouse.

This week’s menu reflects a busy week. Today, I am cooking several of the dishes ahead of time. Also, check Accomplished Woman on Facebook. Daily I post my to-do list.. it's kind of a fun look into my house!


Monday


 

Chicken Pot Pie
With potatoes

Tuesday




Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans


Wednesday
  
Out to Dinner with Family

Thursday



Sloppy Joe’s in the Crock Pot
Mini Tater Tots
Cut up veggies

Friday



Italian Rigatoni with Sausage
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Halloween Cupcakes


Saturday



Ham and Bean Soup
Grilled Cheese
Garden Salad


Sunday Brunch –



Pumpkin Waffles
Soft Boiled Eggs
Hash browns
Assorted Fruits

1 comment:

  1. Just perfect! I don't do the kitschy stuff anymore either. I much more enjoy the fall side of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia