Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Buffet




I set a Thanksgiving table but like to set a pretty buffet, too. The star of the table is the turkey and ham but the buffet can be a wonderful supporting role. This year, I chose to use mostly burlap and this wonderful cornucopia that I found on deep discount at a consignment store.






My wonderful pheasant.



Mums and pheasants, pumpkins and corn all things natural.





The last of the pumpkins




I found this cute pumpkin dish for butter or cranberry sauce. 





My wonderful Pottery Barn pewter cover makes quite a statement in this buffet.




A tool box ready for plates and flatware. 





Salt and Pepper Gourds to continue the theme. 




A feast for the eyes as well as the last of this year's fall like decorations.

I hope everyone enjoys dinner and my tribute to the bounty of the season. We are so blessed. I am joining Susan at her blog. Check out the beautiful tablescapes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Cynthia! Ooooohhhh...I see you have that gorgeous gun metal gray/pewter Kitchen-Aid mixer!!! I LOVE that color!!! I would love to trade in my "safe" ivory one for a contemporary color!

    I'm so glad you brought the subject up of decorating the buffet. I think a lot of readers will really appreciate this. Many times we focus solely on the table and forget about the surrounding areas that need attention, too, to complete the look. You did an excellent job of bringing elements to the buffet area that will complement your table and give the entire space a look of bountiful joy. And you're so right...that PB pewter food cover makes QUITE the statement! It's beautiful!

    I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful, safe and loving Thanksgiving holiday! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I LOVE your pheasant and wish I could find one like him, he's gorgeous!! Everything just flows together so nicely and I love the pumpkins and gourds spilling out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vignette. The fall foliage is wonderful. I am especially in love with the salt and pepper shakers...imagine that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia