Monday, December 01, 2014

Holiday Planning Part 3 and Menu Week Ending December 7th



 We are now officially in the holidays. I have completed my Christmas shopping and have started decorating the house. First, I designed this Christmas last year. Then I spent the year purchasing items for the design.

Now it is time to put the plan in action, but room by room. Decorating room by room, allows you to completely focus on a room, mess and all but not have three dozen boxes open in five different rooms. I love to start with a blank canvas and by the end of the day have a beautifully decorated room. And I have always forgot something that I need!!

This week is a breather between the two holidays. I will be candy making, cookie making, party food making next week, I am going to enjoy this breather and take a moment. 


 


Mushroom Risotto
Garden Salad

Tuesday



Bacon Chicken Sandwich on Baguette
With White BBQ sauce
Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday


Out to Dinner with Family

Thursday



White Pizza
Cesar Salad

Friday





Crown Roast of Pork
With Dried Cranberry Stuffing
Peas and Bacon

Southern Caramel Cake

Saturday

 

 
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Salted Pita Chips

Sunday

 


 Croque Madam Muffins
Roasted Potatoes
Popovers
Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia