Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The New Greenhouse



 Several years ago, a hail storm took out my old greenhouse. It was sad. But this fall, I purchased a new greenhouse and it has been a joy to look at from the kitchen.

This winter, I will have fresh herbs, keep the geraniums until spring and hopefully, peppers and tomatoes. I will also be starting seeds in February.



I have not purchased all the shelves for the greenhouse but I have these pretty stands and they will do for now.

A heater will keep the plants warm in the winter. 


I am looking forward to geraniums in January. But for now, I love looking at it. It makes me smile every time I see it.

P.S. The old greenhouse is hanging out in a corner until I decide what to do with it.

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia