Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Fried Egg Club Sandwich



Sunday brunch is a wonderful meal to make. I love having the family every Sunday. For many years, we went to restaurants to brunch. But last year, we decided to have brunch at home (two grandchildren helped make that decision too…. They were a handful). 
 
Sometimes, I run out of new ideas but last Sunday I thought, let’s make something really different. A fried egg club sandwich. 




Fresh and full of flavor, it was easy and delicious. Brunch is a family affair, my daughter was on toast duty, I had already made the bacon before church and the boys set the table.

1 comment:

  1. We would love that in our house. Adding to my menu!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia