Monday, January 12, 2015

Goals and Menu Week Ending January 18, 2015



January is the best month to buy underwear, cleaning supplies and sheets. All of which I have bought in the last week. I love the freshness of a new year and the chance to restart. 

My New Year’s Resolutions are all about soaking in more of life’s pleasures; naps, baths, massages, gardening, cooking, playing with the grandsons, music, travel, and friends. Too many people make negative New Year’s Resolutions. ..  lose weight, save money. And yes, I would love to lose some weight and save more money but they are not my focus this year. I am looking to stop and smell the roses more and enjoy all the blessings we enjoy. I read a quote the other day and I am going to embrace it. 



Next week, classes start and I have been working on prepping for the new textbook. This semester is going to be busy and with spring looming, with all the work in the flower beds and vegetable garden, I am going to take this week to really enjoy the time off. Hubby and I are going to a movie, date night and take the grandsons to the aquarium. This week’s menu is all about flavor, something I am always working to get into a winter menu.


Monday

 


Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans

Tuesday





Chicken Lo Mein
Fried rice
Egg Rolls


Wednesday

Out to Dinner with Family


Thursday

 


Reubens
Homemade Potato Chips
Crudities

Friday

 


Chicken Fettucini Verde
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Saturday

 



Chili 
BuffaloWings
Potato Skins
Fried Ravioli
Crudities

Sunday

 

  
Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Pumpkin Muffies
Assorted Fruits

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia